I was tagged to write about 6 Quirky things about me by Dinesh Babu and well, it’s been some time! Finally I did the tag: my six quirks.
1) I talk to myself at times and smile too. Pretty eerie huh!
2) I need to go to the loo before I go out, no matter whether I need to or not.
3) And like, Reema, I mew when I see a cat, but no, I don’t bark when I see a dog!
4) When I leave the house I need to check that the keys are in my purse, even though I have checked a few seconds before.
5) I like to put on music and dance while cooking. In fact if anyone sees me they will think I am crazy as I used ladles and kadhais freely during the dance exercise, often waving them around!
6) I have this habit of repeating sentences while speaking! It is embarrassing but it slips out before I know what’s happening.
…it would be fun to see what you do when you are just around your own environment
Well, I do have my About Me page, in which I have written something about myself. But as for my daily life there is really nothing much to share. My life is pretty routine and peaceful!