Wishing and Hoping…My Bucket List – (Tag)
I was tagged by Minal, a new blog friend. She has tagged me to write my wish list. And my done list. So here it is guys and girls, and it’s not long, but more or less encapsulates my life. I have done tags and memes before, but of late have been a quite lazy about them. This one I did as it didn’t require much work! 🙂
My Bucket List:
TO DO LIST:-
1) I cannot help but start with what Minal has written, because it is on my agenda too. I do it off and on, but it’s always cooking on burning hot coals, and it’s the thing I am going to devote a certain part of my life to it. Social Service for Kids.
2) I want to never ever stop working, and by that I mean writing and doing whatever I do, till the day I die. I pray that my body keeps up with my mind.
3) I need to finish my books. I have written a thriller and about 500 pages of the first draft are done. Unfortunately for the last two years I have not edited it and made it into a cohesive whole. I have also written a skeletal second book (psychological thrillier), plus a concept idea for a book on palmistry. I plan to finish these projects in the next 3-4 years. Just waiting for an important personal commitment to be over first. My day to day activities are eating up my time right now.
4) I love to travel, and want to keep seeing new places, keep meeting new people.
5) I want to improve on my “tech-ing” abilities. I am not as hopeless as I was when I first started blogging three years ago, but I want to hone up on this skill a bit. I am being very patient with myself.
6) I love my blog and I hope I keep meeting wonderful people through it.
THE JOURNEY SO FAR:
1) I found the love of my life, my soul mate.
2) I’ve been a good mother to my two daughters. I feel happy at the way they have turned out. I am content that I spent time with them when they were growing up. I am proud that I worked hard as a mom. I have done what I loved in my life, been a mother and a writer although there is a long long way to go where my writing is concerned. And yes, even as a mother. I will never cease to be a mom.
3) My friends are like jewels on a necklace that I wear in my heart. They keep my heart warm and bright.
4) I have never hurt any person consciously in my whole life. I love human beings and see the positive in them.
5) I have worked full time in the best organisations in India and free-lanced for the best and am now getting sick of this job!
6) I have also managed to write a decent blog. I have been true to it. I have helped people.
7) I have kept my mind healthy. This means that I do not harbour hateful or revengeful thoughts. I am not a bitter person and I do not have any guilt or any emotional burden. I can easily forgive and forget and love. But it’s not just my mind, I have managed to keep my body healthy. That takes hard work too, to ensure a nutritious diet and a healthy lifestyle. I don’t like to do physical exercise but I force myself to exercise.
8] I have traveled and enjoyed every bit of it. However many more places I need to go to!
(I think these lists are probably not complete, and therefore I will keep adding as I remember, but the major stuff is here.)
The first person I thought to tag was Sahaja, as she is just back from a blogging holiday. The others whom I tag are Nimmy, Smitha, Kanagu, Rambler, sraboneyghose, Vishesh, and Soham. Would be quite interested to know what their life goals are.