|Akash Kumar Sager on Unhealthy Noodles|
|Rahul on The growing suicide rate in In…|
|Nita on India has one of the highest c…|
|Vijay on India has one of the highest c…|
|kalamari on Should we kill our stray …|
|Sunny Gurnani on India has one of the highest c…|
|Lin on The Indian House Crow should n…|
|Constantine on Should women spend their incom…|
|Sachin Vora on India’s most notorious s…|
|Thangudu rao on Adoption in India – how…|
|Gowardhan Doddi on Unhealthy Noodles|
|cristalexi on Suicide rates of the world and…|
|Nita on Unhealthy Noodles|
|meghana on Unhealthy Noodles|
|A Snapshot of the Ch… on Suicide rates of the world and…|
Scroll down to read
1)The information on this blog is not given for any commercial purposes. Any ads that you might possibly see have been put there by Wordpress and the proceeds go to them, not a single penny/paisa to me
2) The information on various subjects may be by no means comprehensive. The articles on health are not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Do seek the advice of your doctor if you suspect that you have a medical condition.
3) I do not have any affinity for any political party.
4) On my front page there are links to blogs I read. This does not mean that I subscribe to their views.
5) I am not a professional photographer and operate with the easy-to-use digital Canon 610.
5)Any material taken from another source is for referencing only. If anyone has any objection to their work being referenced, please write to me to ask to withdraw the reference.
6) Photographs from news sites are at times used on this blog, with acknowledgment. I am not making money from this blog, but if the owners of the photographs object, kindly write to me and the picture shall be removed.
If you want to write to me you can email me at:If you do choose to write to me, please write under your real name (even if you use a nick-name for any other purpose). Don't expect a reply if you use a pseudonym. Thanks.
This work by Nita Jatar Kulkarni is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
MOVIE REVIEWS OF ENGLISH FILMS
A NOTE ABOUT COMMENTS: Your response is greatly valued so go ahead and say it! I read all comments and also try to answer each one. But I don't usually answer comments on my old posts, unless someone asks a question, but your views are always welcome and every comment is a kind of update so don't hesitate.
GIVE YOUR SUGGESTIONS: If you have suggestions for posts, you are welcome to email me with your ideas at the email address given above. I shall do my best to use them.
WRITE A GUEST POST: If you wish, you can also submit an article of yours for publication but it will be published only after review and if it fits in with the style and theme of this blog. Your name and a link to your blog will be provided at the end of the article.
Any subscriptions to email forwards or newsletters will be deleted and marked as spam.
A NOTE: The newspaper and magazine articles published on this blog are written by me. However, they may not be a word for word representation of the articles published in print. They may be abridged versions, or simply updated.