Three Tags in One!
LOVE, PASSION, LIFE, SUCCESS, NATURE, HAPPY.
The other tag, an earlier one, requires me to tell you ten things people here do not know about me but I really don’t know whether people know these things about me or not!
1) I am an optimist
2) I am talkative
3) I am a health freak
5) I don’t wear make-up
6) I don’t like jewellery
7) I had pimples when I was a teenager
9) My favorite colour is brick red
10) I hate watching movies on DVD and I don’t like watching television!
Arvind has asked me, or rather tagged me to write about 5 types of people whom I love to hate or who irritate me the most. Well, I don’t hate anyone, though I do hate these qualities! At times some people have a quality I hate but other such great qualities that I tend to even like them despite it🙂 Here are the qualities:-
- Vindictiveness – This is a quality I really hate the most. Hitting or lashing out at others due to a real or imagined grievance (often way out of proportion to the hurt they have suffered) is a quality that to me shows the worst of human character.
- Meanness and pettiness – Jealousy is often the cause for such behavior. People who have this quality can get pleasure out of doing really cheap things.
- Hypocrisy – The quality that some people have of saying one thing and doing another.
- Gossiping – I don’t like it when things are said about others (mean things) without a shred of evidence.
- Rudeness – I don’t like rudeness because I find it difficult to be rude myself. It’s not that I can’t be rude, but I don’t like myself when I am. Therefore I avoid rude people because often I am forced to be rude to them just to keep them at bay !🙂
For this last tag (to write about 5 types of people whom you love to hate or who irritate you the most) these are the people I tag: Raj, Poonam, Ruhi, Sakhi, Reema, Amit, Xylene, Prerna, and Usha. If anyone else wants to do this tag, welcome!